Saturday, November 24, 2007

a blog

I'm starting a blog. That may be a "duh" at this point, if you are reading this, but it's my blog and I can say what I want. I don't know why other people start blogs but for me it's because I think other people should be interested in what I have to say and how I'm going to say it and I don't like to be interrupted. AND with two kids and a husband, sometimes I don't get anytime to say what I want, when and how I want to. So, I've tried to do the journal thing but it just doesn't cut it. There is something intimately satisfying to write something that you think/know other people will read.

Alan is saying "mom, come on!" pretty insistently right now. I have to go admire his drawings.

2 comments:

sarah said...

marie, i'm so glad that you're starting this blog! i can't wait to read all of the wonderful, uninterrupted things you will have to say! (which would never happen if you're having a conversation with me!)
and...great design! i love the dots!

Scanfam said...

thanks sarah! now instead of having random thoughts run through my head with no place to go, i can put them somewhere!!